Displaying items by tag: Andalucian Properties
A quaint little typical white washed Andalusian village, with winding narrow streets, beautiful little squares, loads of good restaurants and bars and views to die for from the top part of town.
Everyone love Benalmádena Pueblo for its beauty and Andalusian charm.
Within five minutes’ drive from the pueblo, there are several top class villa and apartment developments on offer, in fact, some of the best property developments on the coast are to be found here.
With stunning sea, coastal and mountain views, these quality properties with lots of natural light, space and luxury features sell very quickly.
Tapas Properties know all the important developers in the area, let us help you get in contact with them.
By the way, the famous amusement park Tivoli is here with the cable cars taking you 3,000 feet up to the top of the mountain, not for the faint hearted!
In close vicinity to the hustle and bustle of Marbella, you will find a number of traditional whitewashed Andalusian mountain villages.
Here, it looks like time has been standing still for the last 500 years, and if you are looking for truly Andalusian charm and a feeling of history, you should go and enjoy.
Only ten minutes away from Marbella town Centre lies this gem of an Andalusian mountain village. You don’t need a car here, park in one of the public car parking areas on the outskirts of the village, and walk around the narrow streets, like the locals, and take in all the visual delights.
Old whitewashed townhouses with bougainvillea’s creeping along the facades, squares with Tapas Bars and restaurants, fountains with soft natural water from the surrounding mountains, it has healing powers says the locals, and several viewpoints where you can see all the way down to the coast.
It is like a time machine, you only left Marbella ten minutes ago, but you feel like in a different century, glorious!
Also known as The Gastronomical Capital of the Costa del Sol, because of its high density of top restaurants, literally one on every corner. Every weekend, Spaniards and foreigners alike head for this village in the hills for culinary excellence.
Passing through some of the best golf courses on the coast, Benahavís is only 7 kilometres from the coast.
Come and visit on a Sunday afternoon when the village and its restaurants are packed with families enjoying their Sunday Lunch, the atmosphere is just fantastic.
Another white washed Andalusian mountain village with Moorish roots, but with its own very distinct “Feel” to it.
But what makes Istán different is the view over, and the proximity to, the Embalse de la Concepcion, one of the few lakes close to the coast.
This lake actually provides the majority of the drinking water to the Marbella area. The view over the emerald green lake from the top of the village, is truly something else, just amazing, come and have a look for yourself.
Three keywords :TRUST ...TRUST....TRUST....
We have been buying property overseas many times ourselves. So we been in the same situation you are in now many times, since we have lived in Denmark, England, Italy, South Africa and more than 10 years here on the Costa del Sol.
Every time we moved, we were completely and utterly dependent on a local real estate agent who could guide us through the local customs, the legalities and the procedures, and tell us about the local property market.
We know how dependent you are on a credible and professional broker AND THIS IS OUR PROMISE AND COMMITMENT TO YOU:
WE WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND, ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU AND MAKE SURE THAT YOUR OVERSEAS PROPERTY PURCHASE IS GOING TO BE STRESS FREE AND ENJOYABLE.
We have been real estate agents here on the Costa del Sol for over 10 years and helped thousands of overseas home buyers like you, so we are well equipped to help you as well.
We are on the buyer's, your , side in the property purchase process, we are your buyer´s agent.
Not like virtually any other real estate agent on the Costa del Sol, who works to sell properties for the homeowners, and therefore are on the vendor's side.
SAVE MONEY WITH TAPAS PROPERTIES:
- We will only show you properties which offer really good value for your money, we will never show you overpriced properties in the wrong location.
- We will always try to negotiate the best possible deal for you, in many property purchases, we have saved thousands of pounds for our clients.
- all our services are free for you.
- We will take you up and down the coast in our air conditioned cars at no cost to you.
- Legal advice is not cheap, but as a client of Tapas Properties you will receive free initial legal advice.
We will arrange a meeting for you, in English, with a Spanish property lawyer, where you can ask all the questions you have about purchasing property in Spain.
You may have questions regarding taxes, Spanish wills and inheritance, buying as an individual or in a company structure, Spanish mortgages vs UK mortgages, or whatever is important for you, and you will get an instant answer for your peace of mind.
As a client of Tapas Properties you will not have to pay the lawyer for this legal advice
- If you need a mortgage, we will ask an international mortgage adviser to speak with you to advice on which mortgage would be best for you.
Getting the right mortgage that suits your circumstances, and not the bank, can save you serious money.
- Currencies fluctuate, be sure to use a trustworthy currency company to give you the best possible exchange rate.
Getting 0,02 Euros more per UK pound may not sound like a lot, but if you buy a property of 300,000€ your savings are 6,000€ !!!
We know who you need to speak with, and at no costs.
Property buyers should always have their own agent. Buyer’s agents work to find the best properties and negotiate the best price for you, the buyer. Best of all, the Buyer’s agents services are free to you, the buyer.
Most people think they have to pay a fee to the Buyer’s agent for his services. There is no fee, the service is 100% free for the buyer.
The only people that wins when buyers are not represented by a Buyer’s agent is the listing agent, and the vendor.
To ensure you’re working with an agent who specializes in representing buyers, and not vendors, check that the agent has no property listings.
Tapas properties have no property listings from vendors, we only represent buyers.
An agent, or agency, which is listing properties to sell, has made a commercial promise, and has a moral commitment, to the vendor to sell his property at the best price possible. How can this agent at the same time promise you, a property buyer, that he will negotiate the best price for you?
It simply isn´t possible, you can´t represent both sides in a deal at the same time.
Remember, you wouldn’t hire your spouse’s attorney to represent you in your divorce, would you?
The same goes for real estate. Why use the seller’s agent to negotiate your best interest? There is an inherent conflict of interest.
The property buying process is stressful enough without worrying about who you can and cannot trust. Your buyer’s agent is your trusted advocate.
• Negotiate the best possible price for the buyer
• Must disclose to the buyer if they are working with another buyer interested in the same property
• Show all properties the buyer is interested in that fits their criteria and budget
This isn’t to say that working with a regular real estate agent is a bad thing. In fact, that’s how most people find a house. But there is a difference between a real estate agent and an exclusive buyer’s agent like Tapas Properties. Let’s see how:
• A real estate agent often works for a company that can represent both sides of a deal. In fact, agents are very eager to show listings held by their firm first, before all others. The fact is, they represent the seller, not you the buyer.
• An exclusive Buyer’s agent works for a company that doesn’t even accept sellers’ listings. They have no incentive to show you particular properties, other than those that best suit your needs. A typical real estate agent won’t do that.
• An exclusive Buyer´s agent will negotiate the best possible price for you, the buyer.
• An exclusive Buyer´s agent will disclose to the buyer if he is working with another buyer interested in the same property.
• An exclusive Buyer´s agent will show all properties the buyer is interested in that fits their criteria and budget